PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Accounts Receivable Financing
If you have outstanding invoices, you can get cash in quickly by using the strength of your invoices.
Benefits of Accounts Receivable Financing
After approval, it’s easy to get started with the program. Just send Flexent an electronic copy of your invoices and we’ll advance you cash (80%-90%), usually within 24 hours. We’ll provide online access to reports of invoices funded and payments received. Once payment is received in our lockbox, the reserve amount is released back to you on a regularly scheduled basis, less any accrued fees.
- Get quick access to cash: Even if your financial statements don’t meet traditional bank requirements
- Flexible amounts: No need to finance all your invoices
- Keep your equity: No need to give up equity in your company
- Fewer restrictions: You don’t have to deal with the limitations of traditional factoring or equity financing
- Backed by a bank: Flexent is backed by Chesapeake Bank, an FDIC insured institution